1. What is easybusiness?
easybusiness is an etisalat prepaid package specifically designed for small businesses to lower cost whilst increasing profit. It consists of a close user group (CUG) feature which gives employees of an organization free talk time to one another, SMS, blackberry service and data for a minimum monthly fee. It comes in (5) five variants: Premium Plan, Complete Plan, Compact Plan, Super BB plan and the super Data plan
These plans come with the following CUG offerings:
• Premium Plan - *Unlimited free CUG Minutes and 100 free CUG SMS (*fair usage
Policy applies) @1,000 naira
• Complete Plan - 500 free CUG minutes, 50 free CUG SMS and 100MB data
• Compact Plan - 500 free CUG minutes @500 naira
• Super BB plan - unlimited CUG minutes, 100 CUG SMS, 30 International minutes
to 14 select destinations and a Blackberry Complete plan @2,300 naira
• Super Data plan- unlimited CUG minutes, 100 CUG SMS, 30 International minutes
to 14 destinations and 200 MB data @2,300 naira
2. How can I get on easybusiness?
(i) Activating easybusiness from easysim
• Pick up a minimum of 3 easysims lines, register and dial 200 to activate, on the voice select 4 to choose easybusiness package.
• Recharge N1000, dial *246*4*1# for premium plan or recharge N1000, dial *246*4*2# for complete plan. Recharge N500, dial *246*4*3# for compact plan, Recharge N2300, dial *246*4*4# for super BB plan or Recharge N2300, dial *246*4*5# for super Data plan
(ii) Activating easybusiness from regular easybusiness sim
• Pick up a minimum of 3 easysims lines, register and dial 200 to activate, on the voice select 4 to choose easybusiness package
• dial *246*4*1# for premium plan, dial *246*4*2# for complete plan, dial *246*4*3# for compact plan, dial *246*4*4# for super BB plan or dial *246*4*5# for super Data plan
(iii) Activating easybusiness from existing etisalat customers
• Ensure you have a minimum balance of N1000 for the premium or complete plan, N500 for the compact plan and N2300 for the super BB or super Data plan
• Migrate to any easybusiness plan of your choice by dialing the opt in code of your preferred plan i.e. dial *246*4*1# for premium plan or recharge N1000, dial *246*4*2# for complete plan. Recharge N500, dial *246*4*3# for compact plan, Recharge N2300, dial *246*4*4# for super BB plan or Recharge N2300, dial *246*4*5# for super Data plan
• Your first migration is always free of charge; however subsequent migrations will cost you N100.
The CUG plan automatically renews every 30 days from the date of activation provide you have the applicable balance for your preferred plan
3. How can I switch between variants?
Switching between variants can be done by dialing the appropriate code. The switch will take effect immediately if subscriber has the applicable amount for the preferred variant. All services accrued to the previous variant will be added to those of the new variant once the switch is successful. *246*4* < Variant Code > #, where 1 is for Premium, 2 is for Complete, 3 is for Compact , 4 is for super BB, 5 is for super Data
4. When does a variant change take effect?
A variant change takes effect immediately and all unused freebies (minutes and SMS) from the previous variant will be added to those of the new variant.
5. How can I check what variant I am on?
To confirm the variant you are on dial *246*5#.
6. Can I create/activate a CUG on easybusiness?
easybusiness subscriber can create a CUG and the subscriber creating the CUG must have chosen any of the easybusiness variants before creating a CUG. This subscriber is known as the Group owner.
The group owner dials the code *303# and gets a confirmation message "Dear customer, your CUG was created successfully. Your CUG ID is XXXX. To add more member to your group ask the intending member to send JOIN XXXX to 303"
7. How do I join a CUG?
To join a CUG you must be on easybusiness. The easybusiness subscriber sends 'join CUG ID' to 303 e.g. join 1234 to 303 and a confirmation notification will be received saying "Dear Customer you have been added successfully to the group 'CUG Name' with 'CUG ID'.
8. Can I query the CUG I belong to?
Yes, subscriber can query the CUG he or she belongs to by sending ‘query’ to 303. The subscribe gets a notification returning the CUG name and ID the subscriber belongs to.
9. How can I leave a CUG?
To leave a CUG, either the group owner or the individual can send ‘remove CUG ID’ to 303. The subscriber receives a notification that he/she has been removed from the CUG.
10. Can I change/update the name of the CUG?
Only the group owner can change/update the name of the CUG. The group owner sends 'update CUGID CUG Name' to 303.
Once the request is successful the subscriber gets a notification message including the new CUG Name and the CUG ID.
11. How can I purchase additional CUG minutes and SMS (freebies)?
Subscribers who exhaust their CUG resources before month end can purchase additional CUG
resources via the following USSD codes:
• Dial *304*1# - *Unlimited free CUG Minutes* and 100 free CUG SMS@ 1,000 Naira
• Dial *304*2# - 500 CUG Minutes, 50 CUG SMS and 100MB @ 1,000 Naira
• Dial *304*3# - 500 CUG Minutes Cost: 500 Naira
Note: The extra CUG resources have 30 days validity from the date of purchase.
12. How can I purchase international bundles?
• Dial *5998*1# - 30 international minutes to call 14 international destinations @300 Naira
Note: text “countries” to 200 to get the list of 14 countries